Autumn in Amsterdam
Imagine walking along the Amsterdam canals, gorgeously reflecting the trees with red leaves. Warm up in a cosy brown café with hot chocolate and home made apple pie whilst sheltering for the weather. Book your stay at The Dylan and (re)discover Amsterdam in one of its most beautiful seasons.
- Amsterdam Dance Event – or ADE – is the world’s largest festival and conference for electronic music. Experience the ‘buzz’ with over 200 events spread throughout the city (13-17 October)
- Museum Night is a unique event in which many of Amsterdam’s most famous museums organize special events and surprises at night (6 November)
- Sinterklaas is coming to town! – a true local’s tradition, especially for the kids, the arrival of Sinterklaas in November (14 November)
- Stroll the canals and discover the hidden gems of the city. Let our concierge book you a private guided walking tour and be amazed by the gorgeous reflections of the red leafed trees over the canals
- Warm up with a Dutch Gin tasting at Wynand Fockink, and original 17th century tasting room, loved by ‘Amsterdammers’
- Discover Amsterdam like a local and take in the beautiful autumn colors whilst you cycle through the Vondelpark