The Dylan Amsterdam is searching for a Chef de Rang Events & Private Dining. In this position, you are independently responsible for Private Dining for Michelin awarded Restaurant Vinkeles and Bar Brasserie OCCO. Chef de Rang Private Dining will also operational organise other functions as weddings and meetings.
Chef de Rang Events & Private Dining will assist the Banqueting Manager with all responsibilities. Together, you will take care that the expectations of the guests will be exceeded and to provide the ‘’wow’’-factor. In the absence of the Banqueting Manager, the Chef de Rang will be responsible for the events that take place within The Dylan Amsterdam at that moment.
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best-kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses on the famous Keizersgracht within the heart the enclosed courtyard. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff, and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan Amsterdam is a popular location.
What makes you perfect for this function?
- You do have a passion for the hospitality industry and you are motivated to surprise our guests
- You are capable of working in a team and independent
- You are creative, enthusiastic and you are capable of handling stress
- You feel at home in the luxury segment
- You are flexible with working hours and days
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and High Wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Discounts on insurances and gyms
- The work clothing is completely taken care of and cleaned by the hotel.
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you believe that this is the job for you? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. Michou Vreeswijk.