Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swap bike to work! A Swap bike is waiting for you from your first workday!
re you an early bird and do yo not suffer from a morning mood? Do you want to ensure that the guests have a fantastic start of the day and is personal service highly important to you? Then we are looking for you. The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a motivated Breakfast Supervisor.
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses on the famous Keizersgracht with in the heart the enclosed courtyard. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan Amsterdam is a popular location.
As a Breakfast Supervisor you work in the Food & Beverage team and report to the Director of Operations and Assistant Food & Beverage Manager. It is a varied and versatile function. Both during breakfast and at lunch you create a warm atmosphere and ensure that everything is well organized.
Together with the team you aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and you are constantly busy taking care of the “wow” factor! You are able to guide employees so that the operation runs smoothly. In addition, you join the team as a host/hostess.
Requirements for this function are as follows:
- You have a passion for hospitality and you are motivated to surprise guests.
- You have sufficient relevant experience in a similar hotel and position.
- You are a real team player, stress resistant, flexible and enthusiastic.
- You have excellent social and communication skills.
- You have above average knowledge of coffee and tea.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie – OCCO after the end of the probationary period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is for a year completely reimbursed
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Dry cleaning for work clothes
- Various discounts on F&B and overnight stays:
– Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
– Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and High Wine at Bar Brasserie – OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses
- Working at an independent hotel, providing more room for personal attention, development and where initiative is valued
Do you want to work in a unique ambiance and contribute to an environment where there is a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk. For more information about the hotel, visit www.dylanamsterdam.com.