- Awarded one Michelin star, 17,5 Gault Millau points
- 38 coverts
- French style menu with a contemporary twist
- Authentic 18th century bakery setting
- Exclusive Chef’s table available
- 5-course menu available from € 90,- per person
Restaurant Vinkeles is a destination unto itself. Awarded a Michelin star in November 2009, the delicate French cuisine offers an excellent mixture between classic and contemporary styles. Set in a sunken dining room surrounded by original 18th century ovens and with views overlooking the garden, the restaurant offers an intimate and elegant setting.
Executive Chef Kuipers uses only the freshest ingredients for his seasonal menu, which showcases his strict dedication to purity of flavor and presentation. Described by the guests as “exciting, modest, and refined”, Restaurant Vinkeles and Executive Chef Kuipers are an element to the Dylan that must not be missed.
Curious what happens behind the scenes of Michelin awarded restaurant Vinkeles? Click here to find out more