The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a new enthusiastic and motivated colleague within our kitchen team. Your motivation, involvement, effort and eagerness to learn are important to us. In exchange for this, we offer a pleasant work environment, competitive salary and secondary labor conditions.
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best-kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses on the famous Keizersgracht within the heart the enclosed courtyard. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff, and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan Amsterdam is a popular location.
As (Senior) Chef de Partie, you are working in a young and ambitious team. Are you specialized in one particular kitchen department or are you working all-round: there is room for both. Together with the team, led by our Sous Chef and Chef Dennis Kuipers, there is one purpose, to satisfy the guest more than expected.
What makes you perfect for this function?
- You have experience in comparable hotels or restaurants
- You capable of handling stress
- You are flexible with working hours and days
- You are capable of working in a team and independent
- You speak English
- You are hospitality minded and a positive mindset
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
Do you want to work in a versatile kitchen of our brasserie and five-star boutique hotel, and you want to contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for high quality and personal service? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to email@example.com t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.