Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work!
As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
We are looking for a passionate Bartender for our Bar Brasserie OCCO. In this function, you will be working in an enthusiastic Food & Beverage team and will report to the Bar & Brasserie Manager.
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best-kept secrets. In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best-kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses ,including an enclosed courtyard, on the famous Keizersgracht. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff, and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan Amsterdam is a popular location.
As a Bartender, you are responsible for putting together a creative and balanced cocktail menu, including cocktails and mocktails. The Dylan Amsterdam is an independent hotel, meaning that you have a lot of freedom for creativity and to implement new ideas. The cocktails will not only be served in Bar Brasserie OCCO, but also in Restaurant Vinkeles. You are constantly busy surpassing the guests’ expectations. Furthermore, you are the host/ hostess within Bar Brasserie OCCO. Together with the team, you will make sure that the guests have a fantastic experience.
Who are you?
- You have an eye for detail.
- You have in-depth knowledge of cocktails and spirits.
- You are in touch with the latest developments and trends.
- You are enthusiastic and creative.
- You are hospitality minded and the most important thing for you is to create a special experience for every guest.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
Do you want to work in a versatile kitchen of our brasserie and five-star boutique hotel, and you want to contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for high quality and personal service? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.