Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Does the smell of clean linen give you a wonderful feeling? And would you like to make our guests happy with this as well? The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a motivated:
Linen room attendant part-time (weekends)
As linen room attendant you will be working at the Housekeeping department. We are looking for a new colleague who is available to work both weekend (Saturday & Sunday) days from 7:00 hours till 15:00 hours.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Distribution of linen to the various departments; (having) delivered clean laundry to the guest rooms.
- Washing and ironing of company clothing, fine guest laundry, curtains, e.d.
- Checking linen for damage and performing minor repairs to work clothing.
- Administration of incoming and outgoing laundry and informing Front Office about the costs for booking on guests accounts.
- Supporting Housekeeping with the daily tasks.
Who are you?
- You have relevant work experience within a similar position.
- You have experience with a sewing machine and sewing by hand.
- You have knowledge of various cleaning products and materials.
- You are able to work in a team and independently.
- You are stress resistant.
- You speak English, speaking Dutch is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner in Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probationary period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discounts on insurances and gyms
- Dry cleaning compensation for work clothes
- Discount at Michelin Star Restaurant Vinkeles
- Various staff events
Would you like to work in an unique atmosphere and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via this website or to email@example.com t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk. For more information about the hotel, visit www.dylanamsterdam.com.