Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Is it in your character to always try to make everyone happy? And do you have passion for the hospitality industry? Then we are looking for you.
Located at The Keizersgracht, in the heart of the nine streets you find Amsterdam’s best kept secret: The Dylan Amsterdam. A 5-star luxury boutique hotel where it is all about sincere and personal service and where we would like to create memorable experiences for our guests. In the center of the hotel our Bar Brasserie OCCO is located. In Bar Brasserie Occo, high-quality products, craftsmanship and personal service are central. We welcome our guests for breakfast, lunch, High Wine, diner or just a cup of coffee in our atmospheric lounge.
Bar Brasserie OCCO is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Rang. As Chef de Rang you are constantly creating the “wow” factor for our guests and you ensure to exceed their expectations. You welcome and guide guests, make wine and food recommendations, serve dishes and you ensure clear communication between the kitchen and the service.
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have passion for hospitality.
- You are motivated to surprise guests.
- You are a real team player.
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks.
- You can deal with stress well.
- You speak Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period.
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide.
- Discounts on insurance and gyms.
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes.
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO.
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year.
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses.
Do you want to work in a versatile kitchen of our brasserie and five-star boutique hotel, and you want to contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for high quality and personal service? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Brian Verrijp.