Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Are you an early bird and you do not suffer from a morning mood? Do you want to ensure that the guests have a fantastic start of their day? Then we are looking for you.
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses on the famous Keizersgracht with in the heart the enclosed courtyard. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan is a popular location.
The function of Breakfast Employee Bar Brasserie OCCO is a varied and versatile function.
Both during breakfast and lunch you create a warm atmosphere and ensure that everything is well organized. Together with the team you aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and you are constantly busy taking care of the “wow” factor!
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have a passion for hospitality
- You are motivated to surprise guests
- You are a real team player
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks
- You can deal with stress well
- You speak Dutch and English
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie – OCCO after the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Various discounts on F&B and overnight stays:
– Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
– Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and High Wine at Bar Brasserie – OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses
- Working at an independent hotel, providing more room for personal attention, development and where initiative is valued
Do you want to work in a unique ambiance and contribute to an environment where there is a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk. For more information on the hotel, visit our website www.dylanamsterdam.com.