Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a ‘’Swapfiets’’ to work! The ‘’Swapfiets’’ is waiting for you from your first workday!
Are you eager to learn and enthusiastic? Do you have passion for the hospitality industry and are you able to cook on a high quality level? Then we are looking for you.
Located at The Keizersgracht, in the heart of the nine streets, lies the in 2009 awarded Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles. Restaurant Vinkeles is located in an 18th century bakery and has a rich history. The perfect location to enjoy the craftsmanship of our Chef de Cuisine Jurgen van der Zalm, Chef Dennis Kuipers and their team. The kitchen, often described as ‘exciting, light, modest and refined’, is international, however is categorized by French cooking techniques. Besides the restaurant, Vinkeles has a private dining room, where we can seat up to 14 persons.
Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles is looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie. In this function you work in a team, in your own specialization or just all round. The restaurant is open from Tuesday till Saturday. Besides your daily tasks you have the opportunity to make suggestions for the menu or recipes to the Chefs. Together with the team you make sure to surprise our guests
Who are you?
- You graduated culinary school.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are capable of working in a team and independent.
- You speak English.
- You are guest oriented and you have a positive attitude.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Possibility to rent accommodation.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the probation period.
- A Swapfiets is available for you at your first day. This is fully reimbursed for one year.
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes.
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and High Wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide.
- Various staff events.
- Discounts on insurance and gyms.
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses.
Will you become our new colleague? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to email@example.com attn. Myrthe van Ginkel.