Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Restaurant Vinkeles is a unique destination in the center of Amsterdam. Established in a 18th century bakery, it is the perfect location to enjoy the craftsmanship of Chef Dennis Kuipers and his team.
The cuisine, often described as ‘exciting, modest and refined’, is international in color, but is characterized by French cooking techniques. Due to the outstanding craftsmanship, Vinkeles was awarded with an Michelin star in 2009. Do you have the ambition to get that second star as well? In that case, The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for you.
What are your tasks?
As (Demi) Chef de Rang you are responsible for receiving and guiding guests to Restaurant Vinkeles, serving and explaining beautiful dishes and above all taking care of an ultimate experience for the guest. You work in a small and close-knit team that ensures a consistently high quality together.
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have a passion for hospitality.
- You graduated from the Middle or Higher Hotel School.
- You are a real team player.
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks.
- You are able to deal with stress.
- You speak Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
Do you want to work in a unique ambiance and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality. Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.