Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Located at The Keizersgracht, in the heart of the nine streets, lies the in 2009 awarded Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles. Restaurant Vinkeles is located in an 18th century bakery and has a rich history. The perfect location to enjoy the craftsmanship of our Chef de Cuisine Jurgen van der Zalm, Chef Dennis Kuipers and their team. The kitchen, often described as ‘exciting, light, modest and refined’, is international, however is categorized by French cooking techniques.
The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a (Demi) Chef de Rang Restaurant Vinkeles. As (Demi) Chef de Rang you are responsible for receiving and guiding guests to Restaurant Vinkeles, serving and explaining beautiful dishes and above all taking care of an ultimate experience for the guest. You work in a small and close-knit team that ensures a consistently high quality together.
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have a passion for hospitality.
- You graduated from the Middle or Higher Hotel School.
- You are a real team player.
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks.
- You are able to deal with stress.
- You speak Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Possibility to rent accommodation.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period.
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year.
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide.
- Discounts on insurance and gyms.
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes.
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO.
- Various staff events.
Do you want to work in a unique ambiance and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality. Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to email@example.com t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.