As Food & Beverage Trainee you are mainly operating in Bar Brasserie OCCO, where the lovely courtyard is part of as well. Bar Brasserie OCCO stands for craftsmanship and quality. Known for the Coffee & Latte Art and nowadays for Tea Art as well. Fresh leaves from all the tea corners of the world are selected for us and served with a beautiful background story. We are making real Art works from Cocktails as well; from homemade non-alcoholic Gin to Bloody Mary to home-made fermented tomato juice.
The day at Bar Brasserie OCCO starts with breakfast, in the afternoon there is the possibility to have lunch and high wine, and in the evening there will diners as well as drinks. You are ultimately able to run services independently and thereby learn a lot about the day-to-day business of the Food & Beverage department. In addition, you are working at large and small Banqueting parties as well.
Who are you?
- You are guest-oriented and social.
- You can work independently.
- You work accurately and precisely.
- You are able to deal with stress and a real go-getter.
- You speak Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- Compensation for the internship
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Various staff events
Do you feel attracted to our beautiful five star boutique hotel with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to email@example.com t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.