Do you have the ability to focus attention on guest needs? And do you have an eye for detail? Then we are looking for you!
Located at The Keizersgracht, in the heart of the nine streets you find Amsterdam’s best kept secret: The Dylan Amsterdam. A 5-star luxury boutique hotel where it is all about sincere and personal service and where we would like to create memorable experiences for our guests. A historical environment with 40 beautiful hotel rooms.
The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a motivated Housekeeping Multi-Talent. You perform many different Housekeeping duties. Mainly you work together with the Housekeeping Team to contribute the highest cleaning level of the complete hotel, the guest rooms and public areas. You also perform Turn Down Attendant tasks in order to make the guest room ready for the evening. During your shift you are the contact person for the Duty Manager and the Front Office. This means that you are the one that will be called for special request from guests and for cleaning tasks that needs to be done directly.
Your main tasks are cleaning guest rooms and public areas. You will perform Turn Down Attendant tasks and you take care of special requests such as extra beds, technical defects and special bedding. Moreover you will perform cleaning tasks that needs to be done directly, for example hoovering and cleaning toilets. Lastly, you ensure that the Turn Down tasks are executed on time and that you check guest rooms and inform maintenance for repairs.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the probation period.
- A Swapfiets is available for you at your first day. This is fully reimbursed for one year.
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes.
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and High Wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide.
- Various staff events.
- Discounts on insurances
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses.
Will you become our new colleague? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Brian Verrijp