As of December 2018 we are searching for a new Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee. Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means working in a dynamic and energetic environment where colleagues from all departments help each other when and where needed. This vacancy is available for Dutch and or English speaking candidates.
As Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee you assist the Housekeeping Manager in guiding and inspiring the Housekeeping team. Along with the team you are responsible for achieving the highest standards in terms of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the hotel. During this internship you are able to develop your managerial capacities in practice. The Dylan Amsterdam offers an excellent learning environment for future managers.
In addition to managing the team, you support the Room Attendants, the Turn Down and the Linen Room in their daily work. This includes direct response to special requests from guests, such as placing an extra bed or bringing extra towels, and answering questions from guests.
The Housekeeping Supervisor internship is a very dynamic and educational position.
Who are you?
- You have a “hands on” mentality
- You follow a Facility or Hotelschool related study
- You are guest-oriented and social
- You work accurately and precisely
- You can deal with stress and are a go-getter
- You speak Dutch and/or English
What do we offer you?
- Compensation for the internship
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Various staff events
Do you want to work in an independent luxury boutique hotel with 40 rooms and 80 motivated colleagues, with a broad range for personal attention, development and where initiative is appreciated. Then secure your chance and apply immediately!