Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
Do you have a “hands on” mentality? Do you work accurately and precisely? Then we are looking for you!
Located at The Keizersgracht, in the heart of the nine streets you find Amsterdam’s best kept secret: The Dylan Amsterdam. A 5-star luxury boutique hotel where it is all about sincere and personal service and where we would like to create memorable experiences for our guests. A historical environment with 40 beautiful hotel rooms.
The Dylan Amsterdam is looking a motivated Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee. As Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee you will assist the Housekeeping Manager in guiding and inspiring the Housekeeping team. Along with the team you are responsible for achieving the highest standards in terms of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the hotel. During this internship you are able to develop your managerial capacities in practice. The Dylan Amsterdam offers an excellent learning environment for future managers. In addition to managing the team, you support the Room Attendants, the Turn Down and the Linen room in their daily work. This includes direct response to special requests from guests, such as placing an extra bed or bringing extra towels, and answering questions from guests.
Who are you?
- You have a “hands on” mentality.
- You follow a Facility or Hospitality related study.
- You are guest-oriented and social.
- You work accurately and precisely.
- You can deal with stress and are a go-getter.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
What can we offer you?
- Compensation for the internship.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide.
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and Bar Brasserie OCCO.
- Discount with an F&B Discount Card at partner hotels.
- Various staff events.
Will you become our new colleague? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Michou Vreeswijk.