Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
In the middle of Amsterdam’s historic center is one of Amsterdam’s best kept secrets. The Dylan Amsterdam consists of two ancient canal houses on the famous Keizersgracht within the heart the enclosed courtyard. The hotel is known for its subtle combination of modern & classic design, dedicated staff and five-star facilities. The warm and inviting atmosphere make guests feel right at home. For those who love quality, The Dylan is a popular location.
What are your tasks?
You are constantly taking care of the “wow” factor! You create a warm atmosphere and ensure that everything is well organized in order to exceed the expectations of our guests. Together with the team you ensure a consistent high quality in Bar Brasserie OCCO.
In this position you are partly responsible for welcoming and guiding the guests, offering wine and spice recommendations, serving dishes and ensuring there is a clear communication between kitchen and service. Above all, with all the work you do, you are responsible to create a great experience for the guests.
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have passion for hospitality.
- You are motivated to surprise guests.
- You are a real team player.
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks.
- You can deal with stress well.
- You speak Dutch and English
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Possibility to rent accommodation
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- After 6 months of employment, we offer the opportunity to follow an external wine or cocktail training
- Working at a Green Globe certified hotel, where everyone is constantly focused on sustainability at the highest level.
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
Do you want to work in a versatile kitchen of our brasserie and five star boutique hotel, and you want to contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for high quality and personal service? Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.