Working at The Dylan Amsterdam means a full year reimbursed with a Swapfiets to work! As of your first workday, a Swapfiets is waiting for you!
To complete our night team we are searching for a part-time Night Auditor. Within this position you have the responsibility to carry out the audit work and reception duties during the night. Do you have a great sense of responsibility and are you a real nocturnal animal? Do you enjoy working in a small and clos team? Then this is the perfect vacancy for you.
The Dylan Amsterdam has 40 rooms and 4 banqueting areas. As Night Auditor you are the face of the hotel and you have an eye for detail. The working hours are from 23:00 – 07:00.
What are your tasks?
- Contact point for the guests
- Responsible for the safety of the hotel and guests
- Take care of the night audit
- Carry out reception work
- Serve and prepare orders at the request of the guests
What makes you perfect for this position?
- You have affinity with the luxury segment.
- You are flexible in dealing with unexpected situations.
- You have good organizational qualities.
- You work accurately.
- You are creative and stress resistant.
- You are quality-oriented.
- You master the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probation period
- A Swap bike will be ready for you as soon as you start your employment. This is fully reimbursed for one year
- Complimentary dry cleaning for work clothes
- Various discounts on F&B and overnight stays:
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and high wine at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
- Discounts on insurance and gyms
- Possibility to follow internal and external training courses
- Working at an independent hotel, allowing to create more opportunities for personal attention, development and where initiative is valued.
Do you want to work in a unique ambiance and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality. Send your CV and motivation via the link on this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk.