Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for an independent Breakfast Chef without a morning mood who can take responsibilities in the morning. In other words: the perfect Breakfast Chef. Our guests can start the day with a smile because of the exclusive breakfast you serve.
The Dylan Amsterdam has 40 individually designed rooms, Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles, Bar Brasserie OCCO, 4 banqueting facilities and a beautiful garden. High quality service isn’t something we have to explain to our staff – it comes naturally. The Dylan Amsterdam has a dynamic and energetic work environment where colleagues from all departments help each other wherever and whenever necessary. It is a young and ambitious team that together ensures that our guests have a fantastic stay.
As a Breakfast Chef you are responsible for preparing the extensive breakfast buffet and preparing a la carte breakfast orders. You are part of the ambitious kitchen team and will also support the team of Bar Brasserie OCCO and banqueting with preparations. Furthermore you assist with receiving and the storage of delivered products.
Who are you?
- You are guest-oriented and have a positive attitude
- You have gained experience in equivalent hotels or restaurants
- You are stress resistant
- You are able to work in a team and independently
- You speak English
- You have good communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance.
- You can make use of a SWAP bike which will be available from the first day you start.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner in Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probationary period.
- Various discounts on Food & Beverage and hotel stays:
- Staff Rate at Small Luxury Hotels worldwide
- Discount at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles and at Bar Brasserie OCCO
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
- Discounts on insurances and gyms
- Possibility to attend internal and external training courses
- Working at an independent hotel, means working at a hotel with more attention to personal development, coaching and where initiative is appreciated.
Would you like to work in an unique atmosphere and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via this website or to email@example.com t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk. For more information about the hotel, visit www.dylanamsterdam.com.