For our exclusive five star boutique hotel we are looking for an energetic Room Attendant. As a Room Attendant you have an important job; you are responsible for the guests first impression when they enter the hotel room.
The Dylan Amsterdam has 40 individually designed rooms, Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles, Bar Brasserie OCCO, 4 banqueting facilities and a beautiful garden. High Quality Service isn’t something we have to explain to our staff—at The Dylan it comes naturally.
As a Room Attendant you create, together with the Housekeeping Team, a product that our five star hotel represents. You have an eye for details and you work thoroughly.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Making up the beds
- Changing the bedding
- Cleaning of furniture and sanitary
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping of the rooms
- Completing the service items
Who are you?
- You have relevant work experience within a similar position.
- You want to work in a flexible schedule, 8 – 38 hours a week.
- You have knowledge of various cleaning products and materials.
- You are able to work in a team and independently.
- You are stress resistant.
- You speak English, speaking Dutch is a plus.