The Dylan Amsterdam is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor. Are you very passionate about the housekeeping department? Are you a supervisor who motivates the team every single day? Do you love a dynamic environment? We are looking for you!
The Dylan Amsterdam has 40 individually designed rooms, Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles, Bar Brasserie OCCO, 4 banqueting facilities and a beautiful garden. High quality service isn’t something we have to explain to our staff – it comes naturally. The Dylan Amsterdam has a dynamic and energetic work environment where colleagues from all departments help each other wherever and whenever necessary. It is an ambitious team that together ensures that our guests have a fantastic stay.
The tasks of a Housekeeping Supervisor:
- To support the activities of the Housekeeping manager
- To coordinate the activities of the Room Attendants, Housemen, Linen room Attendants and Turn Down service
- To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed
- To actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
- To check the hotel rooms and all public areas
- To handle guest concerns and react quickly
- To check the status of technical devices and report any damages to the relevant department
- To manage Lost and Found and help the guests if needed
- To follow Hotel policies and procedures
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
Who are you?
- Experience in a similar position in a 4- or 5-star hotel
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- To work in a flexible schedule, for 38 hours per week
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to motivate your colleagues
- Eye for detail is one of your priorities
- Stress resistant
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Very responsible & reliable
- You speak English
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and travel allowance if applicable
- You can make use of a SWAP bike which will be available from the first day you start.
- Overnight stay at the hotel and dinner in Bar Brasserie OCCO after the end of the probationary period.
- Various discounts on Food & Beverage and hotel stays
- Various staff events, including a staff party twice a year
- Discount on insurances and gyms
- Possibility to attend internal and external training courses
- Working at an independent hotel, means working at a hotel with more attention to personal development, coaching and where initiative is appreciated.
Would you like to work in an unique atmosphere and contribute to an environment with a lot of attention for personal service and high quality? Send your CV and motivation via this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v Michou Vreeswijk. For more information about the hotel, visit www.dylanamsterdam.com.