We’d like to explain some of the safety measures that we’re taking to make sure you have a safe
and comfortable stay with us, here at The Dylan Amsterdam.
- We’re asking everyone to observe 1.5 meters distance, that’s roughly 5 foot, at all times.
- We’re asking all our guests to please provide us with some additional information to expedite check-in.
- On arrival, guests will be asked several health check questions, in line with requirement of the Dutch National Government.
- All our staff members have been provided with mouth masks, and protective screens have been installed in our reception desk.
- Ample masks, gloves and disinfectant gel are available to our staff and guests.
- We will customise the level of service that we offer to guests. This means that we will only bring luggage up and into the room, provide turn down service and stay-over service with guests’ permission.
- For the safety of our staff, we can not service or enter the room while there are guests in it.
- Breakfast is served à la carte, and a maximum of 30 guest are allowed in Bar Brasserie OCCO at one time.
- Housekeeping has been divided into two teams, 1 that comes in and removes used bed linen and items that have been touched by guests. This team will also disinfect and thoroughly clean the room. The other team will work separate from the first and will bring in new bed linen, amenities and will prepare the room for arrival.
Discover The Dylan Amsterdam
Interested in making your stay extra special?
Indulge in one of our current offers which include anything from a dinner in our Michelin Star awarded Restaurant Vinkeles, the opportunity to discover the advantages of a luxurious FreshBed or plan a romantic getaway at The Dylan Amsterdam.